The main Club meeting generally takes place on the third Saturday of the month. Why not join us on one of our forthcoming activities, details of which can be found in the current issue of the Club Newsletter, available at the Newsletters page?
Read on for a typical year in the life of the Club!
The programme of meetings for 2016 was as follows:
- 16 January – City of London
- 20 February – Master Class at St Nicholas Church, Guildford, Surrey with Daniel Moult
- 19 March – AGM in Oakham – the AGM recital was given there by Henry Fairs
- 16 April – Little Venice, London W2
- 21 May – Southwell
- 18 & 19 June – West Somerset
- 16 July – Canterbury
- 20 August – Hanley, Newcastle and Stoke
- 24 September – Folkestone and Hythe
- 7-15 October – NW England Tour
- 21 November – Dulwich
- 29 December – the first London Organ Competition for young organ students